[Rhodes22-list] RE: Bud, look here

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Tue Jun 28 22:04:45 EDT 2005

Bob,

     We usually keep this stuff on the list, often somebody is lurking in
the shadows.  You might have a neighbor on the list who only occasionally
reads the post or replies to the list.  Some of us have a good idea who is
where, but we do not know or remember all.

     When I was at the Annapolis Boat Show last October, I met three or four
Rhodes owners for everyone who was regularly on the list.  I met one lady
who knew me, "Oh, you're the one with all the post to the list."  She read
everything, but did not post anything.

     Like that old science fiction show used to say, "They're out there".

     So you have test sailed the boat.  Sounds like you are now just looking
for free sailing lessons.  If you want lessons, there is a Missouri sailing
school just made for you.  See:    www.odysseysailing.com/favorite.htm

     If you want another sail and are ready to put down a deposit, email
Stan at GBI.  Keep in mind that if you want a new or recycled Rhodes 22, it
takes him a while to make or recondition a boat.  GBI is not a high speed
production outfit.  Each boat or recycle is crafted with a specific customer
in mind.  It is the way sailboats used to be made, just for you.

Ed K

Greenville, SC, USA

Addendum:  "Life hangs on a very thin thread and the cancer of time is
complacency.  If you are going to do something, do it now.  Tomorrow is to
late."  Pete Goss, author of "Close to the Wind" in epilog