[Rhodes22-list] Re: Bud, look here

Bud budconnor at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 28 21:36:46 EDT 2005

Ed ,
  thanks for the info... you are right, Rhodes 22's are hard to find.
Last weekend I drove over Tampa
Bay and sailed with Bob and Sandy Fuller on their Rhodes 22.  We got in
a good 4-5 hours of sailing.
This was my first time to see and to sail on a Rhodes.  It was a lot of
fun.  I got the feel of the boat pretty
quickly, as it was smooth and predictable.  If I don't find a Rhodes
over here, then I will head back to Tampa
and visit Bob and Sandy for another outing.  I would love to sail with
Rummy and learn the limits of a good boat -
and probably learn a little bit of my own limits.

-Bud