[Rhodes22-list] backstay tension/traveler bar

P&M Beals beals at rci.rutgers.edu
Wed Jun 29 21:18:25 EDT 2005

When I get over to the boat again soon I will inspect again all around this
time, and take a digital photo...maybe, just maybe we have missed a hole on
the underside of the socket...

I am about 30 minutes (min.) from the boat and 50 min.(yuck) in evening rush
hour- as when we went over Tuesday. Not the best experience Tuesday...too
much traffic, not enough sailing, a slammed head, ...the best part was
plowing into waves under motor...the kids are happy as long as they get wet.

Will keep you posted.

Phyllis