[Rhodes22-list] Peter Thorn and other racers

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Tue Mar 1 15:46:32 EST 2005

Bob,
Excellent analysis on the sail shape. That was exactly what I did once we
reached the dam. I dropped the pop top, lowered the boom and brought the genny
sheets inside the shrouds. I sailed with a full main and about a 110 genny on
the way back. I had great balance and good hull speed. Now, if it had been 80
 degrees instead of forty, the rules would be totally different. Full main,
upper  position, full genny and I'd be sitting on the rail. :)

Rummy