[Rhodes22-list] Bob Weber's Challange

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Wed Mar 2 14:22:03 EST 2005

Bob:

""You may now define 'Slot' effect."----are you serious?  It is one of my
favorite topics.  Don't get me started! It actually is a good sailing topic
since there still some debate on the "effect" despite wind tunnel technology
and the like.  Any Mainsail trimmers want to jump in?  Bob""
	Of course, I am serious, for several reasons.  Notwithstanding the
temperatures, in the last two weeks people have been bringing up sailing
topics.  Why not discuss a real topic?
	I will be off the list for about three weeks.  In the past month we
have had a couple of cabin fever snarling clashes on the list.  This topic
will get away from nuclear power, other sailboats, Hilary, etc., etc.
It would be nice to still find the list here at the end of the month when I
get back.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
Addendum:  Post a picture of a vang for the GBI IMF.