[Rhodes22-list] stereo & compass recommendations

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Mon Mar 14 20:28:22 EST 2005

David,
Whatever stereo you get, make sure it is a marine stereo. The electronics  in
them have been coated to prevent corrosion and other marine environment type
problems. I have two of the Maxum marine speakers from WM. I have been very
happy with them mounted on the face of the lazzerette. They are out of the way
 and surface mounted. I have had them for four years now without a single
problem  and my stereo gets a workout. You can use the VHF antenna with an
adapter that  will give you great FM reception, that is if you are going to have a
mast mount  VHF antenna.

Rummy