[Rhodes22-list] stereo & compass recommendations

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Mon Mar 14 21:21:01 EST 2005

David,

I prefer an MP3/CD/FM player.  I have thousands of hours of MP3s which I
record to CDs all winter to play on my boat all summer.  The MP3 disks
will each play for more than 10 hours, and they have different themes.
I pick one and put it on before I leave my mooring, and it's still
playing by the end of the day.

I have a Cambridge Soundworks computer speaker system with subwoofer
that can rock the whole harbor if I crank it up.  I mount the small
speakers on the pop top tubes facing into the cabin, with the subwoofer
under the cockpit floor.

Bill Effros