[Rhodes22-list] 90% jib

Peter Thorn pthorn at nc.rr.com
Wed Mar 16 13:18:57 EST 2005

Bob,

Very interesting.  Do you tack your 90 jib to a padeye about 4" behind the
furler?  If so, how well does that work?  Raven has a padeye there for the
UPS that looks like it is strong enough to lift the boat with.  Do you have
any problems getting the wire luff tension tight enough?  How do you tension
the halyard?

Thanks.

PT