[Rhodes22-list] Sailboat Crash in California

Steve rhodes2282 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 23 13:28:16 EST 2005

Maybe the Captain tried to use an all Anchor rode
without chain:-)  Still goes to show you that you want
the right gear on board when an emergency happens.

However, maybe you think they tried to throw out a
mushroom anchor, Bill:-)
Steve

http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/03/22/ship.aground.ap/index.html

http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/attch/200503/23/IrvingJohnson.jpg