[Rhodes22-list] Good Old Boat Magazine

Jesse Busta jesse at goodoldboat.com
Wed Mar 23 16:53:46 EST 2005

Dear General Boats,

         I am working for Good Old Boat Magazine, and recently heard from a
Rhodes 22 owner.  He directed me to your site and others for contact
information.  In his words, "let me suggest you try either Roger Philaja,
Jon Tonjes, Ed Kroposki or Steve Alm as your contact."  I am wondering if I
can get any of these people's contact info through this email address.
         Any help is appreciated!
         Fair winds, from Good Old Boat Magazine.

Jesse

     Jesse Busta  -  Editorial Assistant
            Good Old Boat Magazine
7340 Niagara Ln N    Maple Grove MN 55311-2655
Office 763-420-8923     Home Office 651-770-0443
Fax    763-420-8921     Home Fax   651-770-0043
jesse at goodoldboat.com  www.goodoldboat.com

        Good old boats....you gotta' love 'em