[Rhodes22-list] Good Old Boat Magazine

Peter Thorn pthorn at nc.rr.com
Fri Mar 25 08:33:38 EST 2005

Jesse Busta and GOB Magazine,

This list-serve consists of a loosely structured group of Rhodes 22 Owners
from all parts of the country.  These members have only the common interest
of sailing their Rhodes 22s.  There is no class association, no officers, no
dues and no organizational structure-- just individual R22 owners, lurkers
and fanatics.  The primary activity these list-serve members share is
writing e-mails to the list and discussing many topics, including many R22
topics and sailing topics in general.

Of course, if you want to connect with "The Master of Edenton", you can
contact Stan Spitzer directly through his website Stan at Rhodes22.com .  If
you read this list for very long, you will discover that Stan's customers
hold him in very high esteem and generally seek to promote him and his fine
boat to anyone interested.  He is from the "old school" and provides
exceptional service and support to his customers.

Earlier I suggested you contact certain selected and experienced members
with any questions you may have for R22 owners.  However, let me now suggest
that if you have any questions for R22 owners and/or list-members that you
just e-mail the list directly.  I'm sure you will get answers.  So, if you
want to know something, anything at all, just ask "da list".

Best regards,

PT

R22 Raven