[Rhodes22-list] Sail Pac

rjquinn at bellsouth.net rjquinn at bellsouth.net
Mon Mar 28 18:46:33 EST 2005

Mack Sails replaced both sails on our R22 as well as replacing the standing rigging.  As we were pleased with the quality of their work on the R22, we were very comfortable dealing with them for the Tartan 37.  They actually did quite a bit of work on the Tartan as a result of the two hurricanes that zeroed in on Stuart, home port of the "NoKaOi."  Their "strong track" and "MackPac" are a single or short handed crews dream.  Kathy and I are the primary crew for the "NoKaOi" and these systems, plus the furling Genoa, make sail handling a breeze for a cruising boat.

Best of Luck with your choice.

   Bob and Kathy on the "NoKaOi"