[Rhodes22-list] Measurements

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Wed Mar 30 08:01:38 EST 2005

Peter,
	I have noticed the detailed replies you have received to this
question.  At one time I had some of this information, but for the moment I
cannot put my fingers on it.  One place to check is under sails at the
Geocities site.  Also, it appears that the measurements of the sails vary by
manufacturer.
	When you get a reasonably accurate set of measurements, see if Will
will post to the Web Site, since this question comes up from time to time.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA