[Rhodes22-list] Generator

Wally Buck tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 31 09:17:52 EST 2005

I haven't had the need for a generator so I really didn't comment back then.
For my use they are overkill but I could see how they could be handy. What
about one of those jump start battery packs? My buddy just restored a boat
from the 70s and his motor has a hand crank. I thought that was pretty nice.
You need to know how to use crank so you don't get hurt. :-)

Wally