[Rhodes22-list] Newport Spring Boat Show

iweb86 at aol.com iweb86 at aol.com
Mon May 2 13:14:37 EDT 2005

Hi All,

I just came across this the other day and thought I would pass this info on.

There is a boat show coming up in Newport RI. May 19th to the 22nd. http://www.newportspringboatshow.com/

For us Northerners, well at least for me in Maine, it is still a little early to be preparing the boat. We have had rain for the past two weekends and snow on the ground till then.

I have also found that Elton from General Boat will be showing the Seward 26.

Considering I am actually working in Cranston RI I am planning to make the trip down on Thursday. Hopefully by then I will be moving forward in preparing my boat for the water, so I will not make it for the weekend.

I would to try and hook up with anyone that may be thinking of making the trip to Newport.

Happy sailing to the southerners

Scott Scharf
S/V Pleiades