[Rhodes22-list] Yamaha 9.9 water cooling

Michael Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Sun May 8 21:59:19 EDT 2005

been thier, pull the themastat(very sinple 2 bolts(maybe 3), it rusted on me and the housing was trapping shit, under that black
cover right on top, second spot, right at the end of the "pee" tube, stick some in for and inch or two to clean/scrape the side
walls, As the water drians it is build up thier.

MJM