[Rhodes22-list] Bill's Rudder Issues

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Fri May 13 10:55:10 EDT 2005

Bill:
	We are all interested in your rudder issue.  Did you happen to take
any pictures of the part that failed?  We would all be interested in seeing
your design to compare with ours.
	I have traditional stainless steel Gudgeons and pintles, but I will
have to see how they are attached.
	By the way, with all your pictures, did you happen to see a
lighthouse on Cape Lookout?  As I recall, there used to be one.
	I also noticed that when you anchored that first night, it was
straight off the harbormaster's office.
	After your visit to the museum, did you consider adding a top sail
to your boat?
	As of your last post, it was day 4 of 5.  We are waiting....

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA