[Rhodes22-list] Enough Already!

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Tue May 17 17:17:36 EDT 2005

Mark,
Here in SC we sailed all winter long. Of course, the lakes don't freeze,  but
I've gotten to the boat only to find frost and some ice on the hull. It
warms up nicely by mid day, but a good hot pot of coffee goes a long ways until
the sun warms things up.
The IMF main grunts and groans a few times coming out and the genny likes  to
stay curled up until the sun warms it, but it is all worth it. There are few
recreational boaters out on those days, mostly fisherman and their numbers
are  few.

Rummy