[Rhodes22-list] Enough Already!

Mark Skapinker marks at brightspark.com
Tue May 17 17:37:46 EDT 2005

I don't mind the cold wind or some ice on the hull. It's just that the
lake water is still so cold that the bite of the wind is what is so
awful. Fall in the water in Lake Ontario at this time of year, and you
have just minutes to survive - that is why I carry communication
equipment and wear a Mustang inflatable life jacket when I am out alone.

SC sounds great - I grew up in South Africa which has similar weather to
SC. Just the other months of the year. Don't ask why I am in Canada. I
ask every winter...