[Rhodes22-list] Michigan City to Chicago

Ronald Lipton rlipton at earthlink.net
Tue May 17 19:57:21 EDT 2005

I just bought a new one - an image stabilized
Panasonic FZ5.  I bought the image stabilized camera in part to get
better pictures afloat, especially in the evening.  So far I am very
happy with it. No sailing pictures yet, but you can see my Cetol work.

I also checked the rudder - it is well secured with metal bolts and pintles.
We usually see one or two lake freighters - huge boats, like skyscrapers
lying on their sides,  headed for the steel mills in Indiana.

Ron