[Rhodes22-list] Reply #2 to Bill's Camera

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Wed May 18 10:44:44 EDT 2005

Bill,
	You mentioned the lens, but you did not spec it out.  Furthermore,
how do those specs compare image width and magnification compare with 35mm?
	What I am saying is that many of us who used 35mm can relate to
50mm, 25mm and 135mm and field of view.  What electronic number relates to
say 50mm at 1.8?
	Are you aware if filters are available for the electronic cameras:
Such as UV and polarizing?  If so where do you get them.
	Anybody else who is into this technical stuff about cameras can jump
in.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
Attachment