[Rhodes22-list] Cheryl what did you get?

Cheryl O'Grady cheryl.ogrady at mail.com
Wed May 18 10:16:22 EDT 2005

I love when people express their opinions openly, and it generates discussion.  I probably jump in with both feet TOO often, and end up with said feet in mouth.  but I have gotten several messages from someone I don't know.  The first time, I just pretty much ignored it, other than sending back a "who are you" note.  then, I don't know why, but I identified him from an old R-22 list note.  I went back in my old mail, couldn't find him, but I am pretty sure that it was related to one of our boat search messaages.

It was clearly not spam, and I did send back a not-so-friendly reply.  I do have some rather out-in-left-field ideas, and I objected to his demonization of Jane Fonda.  I will forward the message on to you, maybe you are familiar with the guy.

What I objected to was not that there were political conversations on the list, I haven't really seen too many, but that he is sending me email separately and including my e-address in notes that go to the world.  I would personally put up any of my opinions I wanted to share on the list, not go off list, and not use the list for any other purposes.

Cheryl