[Rhodes22-list] Cheryl what did you get?

Mark Kaynor mkaynor at gmail.com
Wed May 18 12:43:32 EDT 2005

Cheryl,

Just a quick FYI - as a fellow leftie, Id like to warn you that expressing
non-conservative views on this list may open you up to personal attacks by
certain members with whose political views you do not agree. It seems to
have died down considerably, but it got pretty nasty for a while around here
pre-election.

Mark