[Rhodes22-list] Reply #2 to Bill's Camera

Ronald Lipton rlipton at earthlink.net
Wed May 18 12:01:58 EDT 2005

The FZ5 has a similar lens, but it reduces to f3.3 at the extreme range of
the
telephoto.  It has 5 megapixels (I think the FZ1 had ~2) and does not have a
hot shoe. I am not sure if it is smaller than the FZ1, Panasonic seems to
produce two size ranges.  It's larger brother, the FZ20, has a hot shoe and
stays at f2.8 through the zoom range.  It has a list of $100 more.

Ron