[Rhodes22-list] Lloyd's question on Tube

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Thu May 19 12:11:43 EDT 2005

Lloyd,

There are a number of programs that do that trick, and more become
available every day.  Look for a "text" or "annotation" feature in the
help menu index.

The program I use is called "PaprPort" and I use it to file and
manipulate pictures on my computer.  PaprPort is an expensive way to get
this feature, and I'm sure there are many free programs that perform the
same function.

Make sure the program you use can put the annotation on the picture in a
format you can transmit.  Many graphics programs have proprietary
outputs--you must convert the output to jpg format, or some other that
Michael's server can handle.

If no one chimes in with more readily available annotation programs I
will look on my computer for other programs I own that can do the same
thing.

Bill Effros