[Rhodes22-list] Cheryl what did you get?

Cheryl O'Grady cheryl.ogrady at mail.com
Fri May 20 09:22:29 EDT 2005

don't mind the personal attacks, I get them from my family frequently, as most are pretty conservative, too!  I have good responses, and can back up what I believe with good facts.

good dialogue, though, is important, for left and right to keep talking, because we all learn something from dialogue and lose something when we can't talk to each other rationally.  I try not to get nasty back, and to keep it rational.

cheryl