[Rhodes22-list] Furler issue

Saroj Gilbert saroj at pathfind.net
Sat May 21 19:52:40 EDT 2005

YES!!!  Extremely nervewracking... I have the CDI too... lovely simple piece
of equipment... I broke my furling line tugging on it too hard to exacerbate
the problem... you need to keep tension on it when letting out the sail...

Also, I went to a demo by CDI once and they recommended removing the core on
the part of the line that wraps in order to have a large enuf line to be
easy to handle, yet smaller quantity of material actually in the drum...
I've thot of doing this, but haven't got to it yet....

Saroj