[Rhodes22-list] Anyone else tired of this political debate?

William P. Barry, III wp.barry at att.net
Sat May 21 23:34:43 EDT 2005

Unfortunately when subscribing to the list for Rhodes 22 information you
also subscribed to the long list of characters with many different
personalities and their use of the list is for information on topics OTHER
than boating and the R22 specifically in addition to the usual sailing
agenda. The great debate has already been had and your side lost. Take the
good topics with the off topics or else don't take any at all. The delete
key is always available as an alternative to unsubscribing.