[Rhodes22-list] List Mechanics

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Sun May 22 11:36:17 EDT 2005

Ed,

We've gotten slack about labellings "Joke" "Politics" at the beginning
of non-sailing postings.  Maybe we should go back to that.

Also, I don't think we can say often enough that people should change
subject lines if they are speaking to an issue that is different from
the original subject line.

It is so hard to find things back when they are not properly headed,
although Google Desktop is a way around the problem.

Bill Effros