[Rhodes22-list] Tiller Extension stuck

Rhodierose at aol.com Rhodierose at aol.com
Tue May 24 11:55:21 EDT 2005

Ed,

Northern Neck, Northumberland County Virginia.  I live on just off the Great
Wicomico river on Warehouse creek which is about two miles from the Chesapeake
Bay and the closest town is Reedville.  We get quite a few sailboats here
during bad weather as it a 'safe harbour'.

My boyfriend tried all the elbow grease he could muster and it still didn't
work, AND, he is a pretty strong fellow.

I can work a screw driver (I put in my kitchen cabinet hardware, drapes,
blinds, installed my ceiling fan, built a workbench in my garage, installed gutter
guards, landscaped my yard, I change the oil on my car & tractor regularly
and fix anything else that goes up around here).

The pic looks like what I have.  So I just take off  the black cap on the
under side of the tiller where the extension is mounted and I'll be able to
unscrew the extention handle? (Did I just heard a Duh from some fellow rhodies?)  I
Wouldn't dare to use it on Stan....he's been way to good to me..

Rose