[Rhodes22-list] Homeward bound

Mark Kaynor mkaynor at gmail.com
Wed May 25 08:10:23 EDT 2005

Frone & Andy,

Feel free to drop in and visit us on your way up the bay. We're slipped at
Deltaville Marina on Jackson Creek off the Piankatank River on the south
side of the Deltaville peninsula (between the Piankatank and Rappahannock
rivers). We recently sold our Raven to Peter Thorn and are suffering Rhodes
withdrawal <g>.

Mark & Julie Kaynor
Tayana 37 "Rachel"