[Rhodes22-list] Homeward bound

Wally Buck tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Wed May 25 09:32:44 EDT 2005

Frone,

A few years back I cruised NC VA part of the ICW you mention. I saw your
ship shape the leg through NC and VA will not be a problem. The Dismal Swamp
is very narrow. When sailing outside pay close attention to the weather.

If you ask me the same question in a month I hopefully will have a better
answer and pics to post. June 16 my wife and I are heading to Cocoa FL to
meet up with my Uncle. He wants to move his Pearson 35 from Cocoa FL to
Delware Bay. In the weather alkows we will sail outside the ICW up to
Beaufort NC then head up inside the ICW. The weather will decide if he will
head up ICW through Dismal Swamp or head back outside the ICW at Oregon
Inlet just Nort of Cape Hatteras.

Good luck and have a safe voyage.

Wally Knoxville TN