[Rhodes22-list] Homeward bound to Avalon

FCrawford0707 at aol.com FCrawford0707 at aol.com
Tue May 24 20:55:25 EDT 2005

Good thought, Ed (about the pictures, not the tsunami) - Andy is the  digital
photographer in the family and she will bring her camera - her major  serpent
concern is for the Great Dismal.  Neither of us is knowledgeable  about
posting pictures, but we have offspring who are, so we'll do our  best.  BTW, I
enjoyed the 5-part series, but warn you that my hunt and peck  typing will not
yield nearly so complete a narrative.  Frone