[Rhodes22-list] New sailor

Bob Weber ruba1811 at hotmail.com
Wed May 25 17:43:05 EDT 2005

Kathy it is a shame you did not take my 3 Day A.S.A. basic Keelboat sailing
from Odyssey Sailing School, You would have learned to aboard a R-22.  In my
professional opinion, If you can make a 15 foot boat go where you want, you
can sail a R-22, you will find it sails like a little boat.  As I tell all
new sailors, pick and choose on weather.  3-10kts for the first season
untill you have had a chance to make some mistakes and test your new boat.
Congrats on your new lifestyle.
Bob Weber
www.OdysseySailing.com