[Rhodes22-list] Hey Slim! What's your schedule?

brad haslett flybrad at yahoo.com
Wed May 25 20:24:23 EDT 2005

Slim,

Today I slipped the surely bonds of Mr. Mom and
escaped from the virtual bar of the Rhodes 22 list to
a real bar to solve the worlds problems.  Now that I'm
back home, I'm looking at next month's schedule and
massaging the routine here and there to break the
monotony.  There are some afternoon MSP departure
trips in open time. I avoid Minnie in the winter
because I value my nads but it should be warm enough
by now.  We stay at the Marriot City Center which is
real close to Buccas Italian restaurant as well as a
bunch of other great places downtown.  What's your
schedule during the week in June?  If you can make it
downtown (and back) I'll try and pick up a trip (beers
on me).

Brad