[Rhodes22-list] Hey Slim! What's your schedule?

Slim salm at mn.rr.com
Thu May 26 04:05:03 EDT 2005

Brad,

That'd be fun. Make it happen!  I wirk on Wed, Thu, Fri and Sat nights - off
on Sun, Mon, Tue.  It's easy for me to catch our brand new light rail train
downtown.  In fact there's a train station at MSP you could catch going
downtown, and it would be a 5 or 6 block hike to the Marriot.  The train
also goes to the Mall Of America in Bloomington, where I wurk.  BTW, the MOA
(Mall Of America) is right next to MSP, but you probably knew that.  I live
about half way between downtown and the MOA.  But I'm only a ten minute
drive from the airport so let me know if you need ground transportation.  I
could pick you up in a heartbeat.

But yeah, maybe we could take in a Twins game downtown.  Or even go sailing
if I ever get my dang boat in the water.  (still crappy whether here)  Or we
could take the little fishing boat out on the Mississippi.  What kind of
layover time would you have?

Slim