[Rhodes22-list] Todd, Graham and Rhodes22 list

Hank hnw555 at gmail.com
Thu May 26 23:19:58 EDT 2005

The best e-mail, by far, for reading these lists is Gmail, the google
e-mail.  It keeps the conversations threaded together so that the
original e-mail and all the replies stay together.  With 2+ GB of
storage, you never need worry about deleting and losing stuff.  I have
well over 2000 emails and am only using 3% of my storage.

The only way to get one is to be invited by someone that has one, so,
lf anyone wants one, let me know.

Hank