[Rhodes22-list] Todd, Graham and Rhodes22 list

Rik Sandberg sanderico at earthlink.net
Thu May 26 22:26:40 EDT 2005

Todd,

Download Thunderbird (from Mozilla, it's free) then you won't have to
wade through all those improperly labeled emails at 28.8k.

If I had to do all my email through any net mail I don't think I'd
belong to any email lists. Infact I might not use email at all if that's
all I could use...... Ugh what a PITA.

Rik