[Rhodes22-list] Alex - Sailing and Sewing Question

brad haslett flybrad at yahoo.com
Sat May 28 11:54:25 EDT 2005

Alex,

Rik's e-mail jogged my memory.  Didn't you and Pamela
start a boat sewing business?  Forgive me for being to
lazy to look it up in the archives.  Here's what I
need.  In my continuing tradition of "Jed Clampett
Goes Sailing", I bought a small window air-conditioner
to cool my boat.  Here is a link to what I had in
mind.

http://www.kaholee.net/ac.htm

I bought a sewing machine on e-bay and got screwed on
the deal, like I know how to sew anyway.  If I sent
you the dimensions, do you think you could pull this
off?

Brad Haslett
"CoraShen