[Rhodes22-list] Thena and Alex

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Sat May 28 20:08:07 EDT 2005

Thena and Alex:

	I for one would welcome you two policing this list and bringing a
reasonable amount of civility and sailing into the posts.
	You two represent 'institutional knowledge' about the Rhodes 22,
sailing and this list.  A couple of people left this list recently, in part
due the last few weeks.  The offenders either do not care or do not
recognize what they are doing.
	There are those who have and sail this boat, and this list has been
most beneficial for boating knowledge.  More important, it has offered some
of us the fellowship of other Rhodies or former Rhodies or wanabees.
	Again, I for one would appreciate your intervention.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
P.S. Thena, did you see the exchange about the Louisiana wanabee?