[Rhodes22-list] Hey Rik, Sprint Car Wings

brad haslett flybrad at yahoo.com
Mon May 30 06:59:16 EDT 2005

Rik,

Just looked at the photo of your car. Since its been
35+ years since I've been to a sprint car race, I
haven't kept up with the sport.  How effective is the
top wing?  I don't remember those in the late 60's.
Was that done because of a significant improvement in
handling and performance, more logo space, or both?
Inquiring minds want to know!

Brad