[Rhodes22-list] Gasoline spill under the floor

brad haslett flybrad at yahoo.com
Mon May 30 17:23:41 EDT 2005

Rummy,

You and I had this conversation a couple of years ago
and Sir, I disagree.  At the time, my problem was a
leaking scupper hose.  Rainfall was draining through
the cockpit drains and then leaking through the hoses
that pass through the lazaret (spelling of my choice)
to the transom.  Once in the lazaret (where the leak
was), water had free passage to everywhere in the
boat.  You may have one of Stan's "special models" or
have been damn lucky.  If I was Barry, I would treat
my boat like the Titanic.  Yeah, its got watertight
bulkheads, but water seems to find a place everywhere.

Brad