[Rhodes22-list] Gasoline spill under the floor

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Mon May 30 20:55:12 EDT 2005

Brad,
One of my good friends and also a R22 owner bet me that there was a
passageway from my lazzarette to the bilge. The bet was for one large bottle of  Mt.
Gay rum. Since he was the one doubting my word, he cleaned everything out of
the lazz and climbed in with a flashlight. Rodger weighs 130 lbs dripping wet
and fit in there easily. After a long period of silence, there was a burst of
profanity as he climbed out. The end result was that he still owes me a
bottle  of rum. If the lazz isn't sealed on all boats, it should be. I wonder where
Sir  Stanley stands on this issue and why the difference in the hulls?

Rummy