[Rhodes22-list] Gasoline spill under the floor

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Tue May 31 13:08:07 EDT 2005

Bill,
Funny you should mention pouring flour over a candle. In high school I blew
the windows out of a gymnasium with two M-80's. The first one blew up the sack
 of flour and dispersed it. The second one was rolled into the gym as we ran
from the building. The explosion was deafening. It woke everybody within a
ten  mile radius and managed to take out most of the chicken wire reinforced
windows.  No, I was never implicated in this prank.

Rummy