[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes 22 list status?

Luis Guzman trpclman at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 4 04:43:40 EST 2005

I'll be going there this afternoon or/and tomorrow. I'll take some pictures and email them to the group.

Luis

S/V Paradise

ed kroposki <ekroposki at charter.net> wrote:
Robert,
This is what happens when so many northern sailors put the tarp over
their boat instead of hooking up and making like a snowbird. Weather is
nice in these parts. Come on down.
You have illustrated why we allow political comments. There is no
need to check and see if the list is working.
Too bad Stan and Elton do not use digital cameras and laptop
computers. They could be sending us pictures of Tampa and the boat show.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
Addendum: Controversy here: www.mauricesbbq.com click on the play button
and smile.