[Rhodes22-list] Baja Day 20 & 21

Chris Geankoplis napoli68 at charter.net
Sun Nov 6 14:45:49 EST 2005

Sorry for the haiatus but things have been a bit busy with the end of the quarter and a new-from-scratch course I'm teaching. (it is a "math in science" class so I get to design the curriculum.  So, naturally one component is costal navigation.  With an old chart of the Turkish coast in their hand, these kids imaginations are really fired up.)

So here are a couple of more days' descriptions of the trip to Baja in the Rhodes.  Enjoy, or you could wait for the movie to come out staring Brad Pit.

Chris G
S/V Enosis