[Rhodes22-list] Slim, MJM's reply, flatlanders

michael meltzer michaelmeltzer at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 6 18:10:58 EST 2005

is wish that was my rate(I doing bill right now). But
if you think I worth it I will not argue :-) Now I am
constant whore and if you know someone who I can bill
40-50 hour a week under a long term contract at that
rate, I buy you a brand new Rhodes22 :-) BTW this
crack is going to cost you, the cookie drive just
started again :-) IIRC slim is a international
renouded music star, right.................

-MJM

--- ed kroposki <ekroposki at charter.net> wrote:

> Slim:
> 	Will you explain to Michael that you do not make
> $350.00 an hour.
> Or that is what he made 4 or 5 years ago before he
> sat on the rock.
> 	Maybe the answer is to plastic coat the old sails.
> These new sails
> are nothing but fancy high tech plastic.  Did you
> look at the racing videos
> that Wally referenced?  The spinnaker was a gossamer
> clear plastic.  Maybe
> we can just coat our old sails with that stuff?
>
> Ed K
> Greenville, SC, USA
> Addendum:  see the attached photos taken earlier
> today on and near Blue
> Ridge Parkway and just off U.S. 276 south of BRPKY.
> Be careful if you have
> dial up service as these are big files...
>
> > Name: Moore Cove Falls 2.JPG Type: image/jpeg
Size:
http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/attch/200511/06/MooreCoveFalls2.jpg
http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/attch/200511/06/CyclesonBlueRidge2.jpg
http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/attch/200511/06/TunnelonBRPKY3.jpg