[Rhodes22-list] Slim, MJM's reply, flatlanders

Slim salm at mn.rr.com
Mon Nov 7 13:23:00 EST 2005

Yes, yes of course I'm an international star and all that, but I'm addicted
to very expensive single malt scotch so I can't afford new sails.  In fact,
I'm cashing in my nephew's college fund so I can afford to drink and smoke
in Canada.

And yes, I do have the sacrificial sunbrella (or similar) strip along the
leech and foot.  That's where the stitching has come apart.  The canvass
itself looks fine and I'm just going to have them re-stitch where necessary.
But just for the sake of argument, how much would a new 175 cost?

Slim