[Rhodes22-list] This is rediculous. WAKE UP PEOPLE!

Bob Weber ruba1811 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 13 13:49:01 EST 2005

Rummy
Still sailing in STL.  Friday was great.  This is my time of year.  No
students, no bugs and you don't really need a cooler if you drink fast
enough.  Also I am a first class procrastionator especially when it comes to
regretable jobs like decommissioning the boat.  Don't know when the pull
date will be but I gaurentee it will be sleeting or otherwise unpleasent
weather.  Thanksgiving weekend looks like the weekend to shoot for.  Bob