[Rhodes22-list] Vietnam era music

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Mon Nov 14 08:03:03 EST 2005

Bob,
I went through DaNang a couple of times. Some of the barracks had A/C. I
couldn't believe it. I owned the only refrigerator in our entire unit. I sold it
for big bucks when I left country. Went through DaNang on my way home and
also  when I went on R&R to Hawaii. I always made it a point to eat in the Air
Force mess halls. They had real plates and silver ware. :)
We should be around at Christmas this year. We don't have any immediate
plans to go North, but that could change.

Rummy